Holmdel Mediation Attorney
Mediate Your Divorce in Monmouth County
Mediation is a highly effective way to settle a divorce. Mediation is a private and confidential process that allows you and your spouse to reach an agreement on all of your issues. Mediation can help you save time, money, and the stress of a trial.
To learn more about mediation and how it can help you in your divorce, call the The Family Law Offices Of Megan S. Murray at (732) 858-0282.
How Does Mediation Work in Divorce?
During mediation, you and your spouse will meet with a mediator who will help you reach an agreement on all of your issues. The mediator will guide you through the process and help you reach an agreement. Mediation is private and confidential. This means that what you discuss and the agreements you reach will not be shared with anyone.
While you can settle all of your issues in mediation, the court will only enforce agreements on certain issues, including property division, child custody, child support, and domestic violence. If you can reach an agreement on all of your issues, the court will approve your divorce without a trial.
Benefits of Mediation in Divorce
At The Family Law Offices Of Megan S. Murray, we are advocates for mediation in divorce proceedings for a multitude of reasons. Mediation can offer several benefits over traditional courtroom litigation.
Benefits of mediation in a divorce case include:
- Cost-effective: Mediation is typically less expensive than traditional divorce litigation. The process is more streamlined and avoids many of the costs associated with a court trial, such as court fees and extensive attorney hours.
- Time-saving: Mediation usually takes less time than a traditional divorce case. By working out the terms of the divorce settlement yourselves, you can avoid the drawn-out legal process.
- Less conflict: Mediation encourages cooperative problem-solving and open communication. This approach can significantly reduce the level of conflict and stress associated with a divorce.
- Controlled outcome: In mediation, you and your spouse have the control over the final divorce settlement, rather than a judge deciding for you. You can work together to come up with an agreement that suits both parties best.
- Confidential: Unlike court proceedings, which are public record, what's said during mediation stays between the parties involved. This allows for more privacy during this personal time.
Contact Our Holmdel Mediation Lawyer
Our experienced and compassionate mediators can help you reach an agreement with your spouse. We will guide you through the process and help you to reach an agreement. You can trust our team to be honest and straightforward, and to work hard to help you reach an agreement.
To discuss your divorce and how mediation can help you, contact The Family Law Offices Of Megan S. Murray at (732) 858-0282.
Megan S. Murray
"Megan S. Murray is the founder of The Family Law Offices of Megan S. Murray. Megan founded her practice with a singular goal in mind: to provide quality, hands-on services to her clients. Megan has earned a reputation among her peers, colleagues and clients as a zealous advocate of the highest integrity, who achieves the best results for her clients through an intimate knowledge of the unique facts of each case and extensive knowledge of the law."Read Full Bio
Brian R. Murray
"Brian R. Murray, Esq., of counsel to The Family Law Offices of Megan S. Murray, is a highly experienced New Jersey attorney whose practice areas have included civil litigation, real estate, complex insurance litigation, and family law."Read Full Bio
Equitable ApproachMegan's goal is to reach the best possible settlement with the understanding that it is equitable to all parties.
Extensive ExperienceMegan's knowledge of all the nuances of the law has resulted in favorable outcomes for her clients.
Hands On ApproachMegan is dedicated to making herself readily accessible to clients through timely communication and prompt responsiveness.