On June 8, 2019, Megan S. Murray was appointed as the incoming Parliamentarian for the American Academy of Matrimonial Attorneys. Megan’s appointment was announced at the annual Academy dinner at Cedar Hill Country Club in Livingston, New Jersey. As Parliamentarian, Megan will be charged with overseeing voting and other procedures at the Board of Managers meetings. The Academy is made up of a select group of less than 100 matrimonial attorneys across the State of New Jersey who are admitted entrance into the Academy after an extensive application, testing and interview process.
- The Family Law Offices of Megan S. Murray Recognized as Tier 1 “Best Law Firm”
- Megan S. Murray, Esq. Selected into the Best Lawyers in America for Family Law
- Divorce Mediation In New Jersey – When Mediation Makes Sense
- Megan S. Murray Appointed Incoming Parliamentarian For AAML
- “Divorce Attorney Near Me” – Why Choosing a Local Divorce Attorney Is Important