Megan S. Murray has been selected as the incoming secretary of the Family Law Section of the New Jersey State Bar Association. Megan will serve on the slate of officers for a four year term. In her fourth year as an officer, she will preside as the Chair of the Family Law Section of the New Jersey State Bar Association.
- Megan S. Murray Esq. Sworn In At NJ State Bar Association
- Megan S. Murray To Be Sworn In As Newest Officer Family Law Section Of NJ State Bar Association
- Megan S. Murray Featured Speaker At AAML Event For Family Law Attorneys
- New Jersey Monthly Names Megan S. Murray 2019 Super Lawyer
- Megan S. Murray Featured Panelist At New Jersey State Bar Association Convention