On October 14, 2019, Megan S. Murray will be a featured speaker at the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyer’s review course for family law attorneys applying to become Certified Matrimonial Law Attorneys. This course will focus on nearly every aspect of family law, including but not limited to, alimony; child support; parenting time; equitable distribution; domestic violence; and counsel fees. The course will be held from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Law Center in New Brunswick, New Jersey.
- Megan S. Murray Featured In The Navesink Journal
- Published On Good Men Project: “How To Avoid Disaster In Divorce”
- The Family Law Offices of Megan S. Murray Recognized as Tier 1 “Best Law Firm”
- Megan S. Murray, Esq. Selected into the Best Lawyers in America for Family Law
- Divorce Mediation In New Jersey – When Mediation Makes Sense