On October 14, 2019, Megan S. Murray will be a featured speaker at the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyer’s review course for family law attorneys applying to become Certified Matrimonial Law Attorneys. This course will focus on nearly every aspect of family law, including but not limited to, alimony; child support; parenting time; equitable distribution; domestic violence; and counsel fees. The course will be held from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Law Center in New Brunswick, New Jersey.
- Megan S. Murray, Esq. Selected into the Best Lawyers in America for Family Law
- Divorce Mediation In New Jersey – When Mediation Makes Sense
- Megan S. Murray Appointed Incoming Parliamentarian For AAML
- “Divorce Attorney Near Me” – Why Choosing a Local Divorce Attorney Is Important
- Megan S. Murray Esq. Sworn In At NJ State Bar Association